Terms of Service for thinkCAE – Last Updated: 30-Oct-2023
Welcome to thinkCAE! Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using our online CAE learning platform. By accessing or using thinkCAE, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of Our Services
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use our services. If you are under 18, you may only use thinkCAE with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Account Creation: To access certain features and courses on thinkCAE, you may need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and ensuring their security.
- User Conduct: You agree to use thinkCAE in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not engage in any activities that could harm the platform, other users, or third parties.
3. Intellectual Property
- Content: thinkCAE contains copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from thinkCAE.
- User-Generated Content: You retain ownership of any content you submit to thinkCAE. By posting or uploading content, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, display, and distribute that content for the purposes of operating and improving our services.
4. Payment and Subscriptions
- Pricing: The pricing for our courses and subscriptions is displayed on thinkCAE. We reserve the right to change prices or introduce new fees with prior notice.
- Payments: You agree to pay all fees associated with your use of thinkCAE. Payments are processed securely through our payment service providers.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to thinkCAE at our discretion, without notice, for any violation of these Terms or for any other reason. Upon termination, your right to use thinkCAE will cease immediately.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- No Warranty: thinkCAE is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our services will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, thinkCAE and its affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly.
7. Changes to Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. Any changes will be posted on thinkCAE, and your continued use of the platform after such changes constitute your acceptance of the new Terms.
8. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at:
thinkCAE Online Learning