In this course, you’ll be undergoing training on ANSYS Mechanical with the complete end-to-end procedure for conducting linear static structural analyses and will be able to apply it to the solution of your own analysis problems. Below are some of the questions you will be able to answer upon completion of the course
- What is the basic solution procedure for linear static structural analysis problems?
- What questions should I ask when planning an approach to solve my structural problem?
- What are some of the most common structural loads and supports?
- How can I balance results accuracy with computational efficiency?
- How can I make sure that my answers are accurate and useful?